Additionally you can also choose a topic page to display its content in our pop-up window. If customer is logged into store, then it just shows topic page content in pop-up without asking them to subscribe.
This plugin is also supported in multi store configuration. It is a FREE plugin....
If you need this plugin in your own language or if you need more features, you can always write to us.
- Auto pop-up when a customer have added product in cart and tries to leave website without checkout (Abandon cart)
- Display any topic page content in pop-up window
- Auto ask customer to subscribe email if customer is not logged in or un-registered customer
- Multi-store support, Supported version(s) 3.50 - 4.50
- Open to enhance Popup Engage plugin with other features, please suggest.
Download plugin object code and put it at your /Plugins folder then follow nopCommerce standard plugin installation procedure to install plugin. Popup Engage plugin is available under “Misc” group on local plugins page. Once Plugin is installed go to your nopCommerce admin panel, and go to Configuration > Plugins > Local Plugins > Popup Engage Plugin. It will ask you to enter your license key, enter license key which you received on your registered email after purchasing this plugin from our website.
You may need to give read/write permission's to IIS user's on server where you deploy/host your website to install this plugin.
How to use Popup Engage Plugin
- After installing this plugin, once configured it will automatically provide options and methods. For brief intro on how to configure please look at plugin configuration help document included in the plugin download folder.
|Attribute name||Attribute value|