This plug-in helps store owner to display custom EMI options for the products in nopCommerce. This allows store owner to display EMI tenure(months), bank interest rate(%), monthly installments and total money with specific banks on the product detail page using a pop-up window. Store owner can set general terms and conditions that will display with EMI table for selected bank(s). This plug-in comes with various configuration including price range filter, category mapping and options to customize EMI table and pop-up window design. plug-in is available in us-english. If you need this plug-in in your own language or if you need more features, you can always write to us.
EMI OPTION PLUG-IN FEATURES
- Display EMI option for multiple EMI providers(banks) using pop-up window on product detail page.
- EMI details(bank tenure, bank interest, monthly installment, total amount), description for selected EMI providers(banks) on pop-up window.
- Automated EMI calculation according to product price based on selected EMI providers(banks) tenure(s).
- Mapping configurations(restriction) for EMI providers(banks) with multiple category(s).
- Product price range filter configuration to display EMI providers based on rule.
- Open to edit design of EMI Option pop-up window.
- Multi-store supported.
- Supported nopCommerce versions 3.70, 3.80, 3.90, 4.00, 4.10, 4.20, 4.30, 4.40 and 4.50
- Open to enhance EMI Option plug-in with other features, please suggest.
Download plug-in object code and put it at your /plug-ins folder then follow nopCommerce standard plug-in installation procedure to install plug-in. EMI Options plug-in is available under “Promotions” group on local plug-ins page. Once plug-in is installed go to your nopCommerce admin panel, and go to Configuration > plug-ins > Local plug-ins > EMI Options. It will ask you to enter your license key, enter license key which you received on your registered email after purchasing this plug-in from our website.
You may need to give read/write permission's to IIS user's on server where you deploy/host your website to install this plug-in.
HOW TO USE EMI OPTIONS PLUG-IN
- After installing this plug-in, you need to configure plug-in from plug-in configuration. Once configured it will automatically display EMI Options on product detail page(s). For brief intro on how to configure please look at plug-in configuration help document included with plug-in download folder.
|Attribute name||Attribute value|